- I was in Miami for the ATA Annual Conference between 4 and 7 November 2015.
- It was a long and rewarding process, but it has come to an end. After a very successful five years, the Fifa.com website in Portuguese was shut down in December 2014. More details here (in Portuguese): Um longo projeto chega ao fim.
- I attended the FIT XXth World Congress 2014 in Berlin from 4 to 6 August.
- I've recently contributed as an expert consultant to validate entries for the Field Dictionary project.
- I was invited to the "III Conferência Brasileira de Tradutores do ProZ.com" on 12 November 2011 to deliver a presentation on translation opportunities in the football market.
- April 2009: 1st memoQfest, Budapest
- May 2009: ITI International Conference - Sustainability in Translation, London
- July 2009: Workshop presented in Porto Alegre, Brazil: Hints for the translation of football-specific terms
- March 2010: Translators' meeting hosted in Porto Alegre on the eve of the Abrates conference
- June 2010: In-house work in Marseille during the Football World Cup
- February 2011: Brasília Translators Powwow
- April 2011: 3rd memoQfest, Budapest
- April 2011: In the Footsteps of Vincent van Gogh, Nuenen, the Netherlands
- May 2011: ITI
International Conference, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- September 2011: Primer Congreso de Traducción e Interpretación en Uruguay, Montevideo, Uruguay
- November 2011: Presentation made at the III Conferência Brasileira de Tradutores do ProZ.com in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: Tradução por Esporte